Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Does hell burn for ever?

What we know is from the revelations given to people who wrote it down:

“Then they will go forth and look
On the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their WORM WILL NOT DIE
And their FIRE WILL NOT BE QUENCHED;
And they will be an abhorrence to all mankind.” Isaiah 66:24.

The revelations given to the apostle John:
"Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelations 20:14,15.

Many people have also received revelation in modern times. I had a heart attack, left my body and was drawn down a deep black hole. I pleaded with Jesus and was given a second chance. my testimony is below.


I received a message from the Lord which led me to the testimony of Mary K Baxter's visions of heaven and hell.
My revelation from Jesus:


Mary K Baxter's testimony of hell:

No comments:

Post a Comment