Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Contradictions in the Bible

If there are any contradictions we always refer back to the words of Jesus. Jesus is Lord, He is the Word of God (not the Bible). All others are men, flesh and blood. The words of Jesus take preference over the words of the apostles also.

The words of Jesus take preference over everything. His words are printed in red in some Bibles. We find the words of Jesus as recorded by the witnesses, in the gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

The gospels all testify of Jesus. They were written from the account of the eyewitnesses who heard and who saw Jesus.

“If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. “He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day. “For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak. “I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.” John 12:47-50.

No comments:

Post a Comment